At a loss of time or ideas for this week, I am borrowing from a recent Sunday Stealing.
1. Do you know triplets? No, but I have known several sets of twins.
2. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook? Seriously? One ending is just as depressing as the other.
3. Have you ever eaten Indian food? Ugh, too spicy for me.
4. What’s the name of your favorite restaurant? There are many that I like, but I wouldn’t say I have a favorite. We usually end up at either Applebee's, Olive Garden or The Nitty Gritty for celebrations.
5. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs? What, urban isn’t a choice? I like my medium-sized city, thank you very much.
6. Can you whistle? Yes. To quote Ms. Bacall: "You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow"
7. Do you sleep with a nightlight? No, but I do have one in the bathroom. It's an interior room with no windows, and I don’t like turning on the overhead at night.
8. Do you eat breakfast every morning? Yes. Some days healthier than others.
9. Do you take any pills or medication daily? Allergy medication as needed, as well as something for the occasional headaches.
10. How many times have you been to the hospital as a patient? Zero, and I'd prefer to keep it that way as long as possible.
11. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo? Yes, several times. I own the movie on DVD.
12. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning? Yes, often. I am usually a lucid dreamer and go through periods where the dreams are more vivid, active and memorable. Those weeks can really wear a person out.
13. What flavor tea do you enjoy? I have never acquired a taste for tea, hot or cold.