Monday, July 17, 2006

CowParade: Wisconsin Rocks!





Wisconsin Rocks
Location: Capitol Esplanade, King Street Corner
Artist: Chris Miles
Sponsor: LYCON, INC




Normally I try to wait until people (or at least most of them) are out of the frame before snapping a picture, but loved the kid comtemplating the cow in the first pic. This is one of the coolest of the mosaic cows in the Wisconsin CowParade in that it is comprised entirely of Wisconsin rocks. And, as you can see, some of the rocks are arranged in the shape of Wisconsin. Notice also in the second picture how the city of Madison is denoted with a white starburst. Tell me that isn’t cool!

4 comments:

Heather said...

LOL, I didn't know that was part of their theme song. Would you believe I never really got into that show? Yes, I was a child of the '70s, and yes I like some of the music, but I still have nightmares over the clothes my mother made me wear. *Shudder*
:-\

Tempest Knight said...

I was a child of the 70s too. I didn't mind the rock music. It was the disco music that gave me nightmares. Don't get me started on all that polyester pants. *shudders*

Jana said...

hehehe That cow rocks! hehehe

And...lol Love the udders. ROFLOL

Heather said...

Jana~ I had a feeling you would like this one. Hehe. I took a few with you in mind, but don't have them all developed yet. All in good time....