Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Who were you in HS?

All American Kid

Popular but not plastic. Athletic but not a jock. Smart but not a brain.

You were well rounded and well liked in high school.



Umm...right. Although I had a LOT of different friends, many of whom I'm still in touch with today, I wouldn't say that I was popular, and I'm definitely not, nor have I ever been, "athletic." I'd agree with the "smart but not a brain" part, though. I was in advanced English and history classes, loved language classes, but far from excelled at math and science.

Thanks to Jana for this one!


2 comments:

Maggie Nash said...

I was the brainy geek! Ha! How did they know?

"In high school, you were acing AP classes or hanging out in the computer lab.

You may have been a bit of a geek back then, but now you're a total success!"

Sapphire Eagle © said...

I was in the advance group of intellectual athletes, yet many of my closest friends over the years have been eccentrics - as I am too...