Monday, June 26, 2006

CowParade: Barnacles



The Bug investigates "Barnacles"
Located: Capitol Esplanade
Artist: Chris Miles
Sponsor: Midwest Family Broadcasting/Farm Report



I'm back, and so are the cows!

I know you're all anxious to hear about the weekend in Chicago, but you'll just have to exercise a bit of patience and be satisfied for now in knowing that we all a good weekend and a lot of fun. Will try to post more on that before the end of the week, but pictures will come much later. I have too many rolls of film to develope right now (not all from this past weekend), and must get them done in stages. I think I'll have a lot of AWESOME pictures!

Anyway...the cow. This was one of the cool ones located just outside the Capitol. Painted in Packer colors of green and gold, it is adorned with barns. Get it? BARN-acles? hehe.... Clever, no?


PS: In checking recent blog stats I discovered that my blog had been mentioned at thedailypage.com -- the website of The Isthmus, a local free weekly newspaper -- in an article called "Blogging the Wisconsin Cow Parade in Madison." How cool is that?!


3 comments:

Jana said...

Very cool, indeed, Miss Trix. ;)

The Bug just had a great time with all them cows, huh? lol

Anonymous said...

Wicked cool!

Keep posting those cow pictures, even My Guy said how neat they were to look at and well, ya know how My Guy can be. ;)

Heather said...

Jana~ The Bug had a horrible day, as you can tell. LOL She especially liked the more "tactile" ones that she could explore, like this and the "Bumper Cow."

Rae~ Thank you! Tell Your Guy there will be plenty more to come. In fact, there are more being developed as I type. *BG*