Monday, June 19, 2006

CowParade: Cowtography




Cowtography
Located: Corner of State Street, North Carroll and West Mifflin
Artist: Stephanie Funck
Sponsor: Lindsey, Stone & Briggs Advertising and Public Relations



This was one of my favorites among the cows seen opening day of Cowparade. It is completely covered in maps of Wisconsin. If you look at the center close-up, you'll see a yellow area in the center of its nose, about even with the top of its nostrils—that is where Madison is on the cow's head. Had I been thinking, I would have had my niece (bottom picture) point to it on the "map."




2 comments:

Jana said...

Love it. lol So Madison is on the verge of a nostril, huh? Beats being on the verge of the butt, right? hehehehehe

I'm just being, erm, snotty.

*eg*

Heather said...

Well, gee, Jana...I really couldn't tell you what was on its butt, but tell ya what--when I'm uptown next Wednesday for the first Concert on the Square of the season, I'll be sure to go check it out for you and take a picture. Hehe...

And you KNOW I'll do it! ;-D