Monday, September 18, 2006

Harvest OSW

Yes, I managed to make another batch of "one sheet wonder" cards Sunday afternoon while watching football -- a game I refuse to discuss out of disgust. I could have easily done another ten cards, but instead opted to work on a counted cross-stitch project (a Christmas present for a friend) while watching a movie. I used a different OSW template for cutting the pieces for this set and must admit I like it -- and the results -- much better than the one used Saturday.

I think the paper used with this set is from Hot Off The Press (HOTP). You don't want to know how many of their patterned paper books I have. Really, it's a bit scary to contemplate. Other details for the set are as follows:

Cardstock: Summer Sun and Yoyo Yellow from Stampin' Up.

Ink: Basic Brown, Elegant Eggplant, Pumpkin Pie, Yoyo Yellow from Stampin' Up.

Stamps: Quotes to Live By, Itty Bitty Backgrounds, Petite Patterns, Small Script, Peaceful Pastoral, Thanksgiving Blessings, all from Stampin' Up; small cornucopia by PSX.

Accessories: Brads, Raffia










No comments: