Sunday, December 10, 2006

Tagged by Babe -- Again

It seems I've been tagged from Down Under -- The Evil Babe just can't seem to stop picking on me!


Four jobs I've had:

1. McDonald’s (HS through most of college)
2. Front Desk Reception (4 yrs, college dorm)
3. Current job, which entails data entry and shipping (Since leaving McD’s)
4. A publisher’s website I don’t care to acknowledge (2 yrs)
(And this is actually ALL of the jobs I’ve ever had!)

Four places I've lived:
1. Brush, Colorado
2. Rockford, Illinois
3. Waukesha, Wisconsin
4. Hellvik, Norway (only 3 short months, but loved it!)

Four favorite foods:
1. Baked Chicken
2. Dark Chocolate
3. Baked potatoes
4. Gooey Fudge brownies, no nuts

Four movies I could watch over and over:
1. While You Were Sleeping
2. Sleepless in Seattle
3. You’ve Got Mail
4. Finding Neverland

Four TV shows I enjoy:
1. Cold Case
2. Criminal Minds
3. Numb3rs
4. NCIS
(Do you sense a theme here? About the only show I watch that isn't a crime show is "Studio 60.")

Four places I've traveled:
1. France (Paris and Loire Valley)
2. Norway (Oslo, Hellvik, Kristiansand, Stavanger)
3. Washington, DC area (We not only spent a few days in the city, both times friends and I were out there, but traveled all around: Rehoboth Beach, DE; Annapolis and Baltimore, MD; Richmond, Arlington and Alexandria, VA; Gettysburg, PA)
4. Black Hills of South Dakota (One of my favorite camping trips. We spent a week at a campground outside Custer, which was most convenient for day trips around the area. Loved the Mammoth Site in Hot Springs, and the Badlands.)

Four places I'd like to visit:
1. France (I want to see more than just Paris!)
2. Norway (revisit, actually)
3. Alaska
4. Australia

Four websites I go to daily:
1. Splitcoast Stampers
2. Romance Divas
3. Romancing the Blog
4. CrimeSceneWriter

Four people I'm tagging to do this too:
Jana
Nichole
Rae
Lynn


No comments: