Monday, May 21, 2007

Quick card


This was an easy quick card done last weekend. No stamping this weekend, despite my best intentions. That's what I had planned to do all day Sunday--well, that and laundry--but then a couple friends asked if I wanted to go shopping with them, and since we hadn't done anything together in a while I foolishly said yes. Foolishly because I didn't think we would be gone as long as we were. Uff! So much for getting things done at home! I had three whopping purchases under $15 total while another friend spent quite a huge chunk of change. The only clothes I need right now are shorts--which I will try for again end of this week when JC Penney has their buy one get one free sale.

I've also been saving up so I can get some stuff out of the SU spring mini catalog and off the retired list. Yes, I can save if I really put my mind to it. (Now to try to save up for San Francisco....) So anyway, this weekend was pretty much a bust between errands on Saturday and shopping on Sunday. I'd say there's always next weekend, but well--it's a three day holiday so you know how that goes. It's the World's Largest Brat Fest and a friend is running the half marathon in the Madison Marathon and asked us to come cheer her on, so...I'd say Sunday is definitely a wash. The race starts at 7:30am (ouch!) and finishes at Brat Fest late morning. Will have to fidn out when my friend thinks she will finish and when/where to meet them.

Card info:
Stamps: Rubber Stampede (train), Savvy Stamps (greeting)
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Always Artichoke (greeting) (SU)
Paper: White (Xerox), Chocolate Chip (SU), patterned paper scrap

No comments: