Sunday, June 24, 2007

3x3 gift cards


A pair of 3x3 gift cards I made for work, for orders that are gift wrapped. I used the last one on Friday so needed to make up another batch of them this weekend. I had most of a OSW sheet sitting on my desk that I stamped up a month ago, intending to use it for father's day cards yet never did. I cut it into 2.5x2.5 squares, then matted them on pieces a quarter inch bigger for nine cards total. Quick and easy--a nice touch as well as a pleasant surprise for the recipient, I think.

Stamps: Fly Fishing (retired set from Stampin' Up)
Paper: White, Rust, Dark Green
Ink: Old Olive, More Mustard, Going Gray, Perfect Plum, Close to Cocoa (All SU)

2 comments:

Babe King said...

You are tagged, and I live too far away for you to thump me. :-)

Heather said...

So I saw. :-P~~~

I'll get you, my pretty. And your little dog, too. *WEG*