Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Zach's Birthday



Made this one for a friend's son who became a teenager Saturday. Lucky her--she now has two of them in the house! We had a late lunch--or was it an early dinner?-- at the Nitty Gritty West, afterwhich I accompanied one of my friends in her quest for the new Harry Potter. I admit it, I am NOT one of those obsessed, crazed people who couldn't wait for the book to come out so they could then read for 48 hours straight without sleep and little sustenance. In fact, I have not read any of them. I'm sure they're good, but I just haven't felt the desire to read them--not to mention the already towering TBR mountain range crowding my tiny apartment. I have seen the first four movies, though, and friends and I will be seeing the latest soon.

About the card:

Stamps: Yukon, Wildlife Reserve, Pines (Stampin' Up); Birthday greeting (Gina K. Designs--inside sentiment that goes with outside says, "You live in a zoo... You know the rest")
Paper: White, Night of Navy, Ballet Blue
Ink: Close to Cocoa, Night of Navy
Accessories: cream grosgrain ribbon

No comments: