Friday, March 14, 2008

Creativity

In order to have a real relationship with our creativity, we must take the time and care to cultivate it.
~Julia Cameron



I'd like to be cultivating my creativity--really, I would. I keep looking towards my craft space and thinking I really should be stamping...but it's difficult to be creative when you're either coughing or reaching for a tissue every five minutes. This darn chest cold is really kicking my butt, and I'm hoping like heck that it isn't anything worse. Thankfully, there is nothing on tomorrow's agenda, so I can sleep in and try to take it easy. Laundry can wait a few more days, right? Hmm...

Anyway, here's a card done a few weeks ago. Hopefully I'll feel more like stamping or writing or -- anything -- again soon!



Stamps: Nature's Wonders
Ink: Perfect Plum
Paper: White, Certainly Celery (SU); Purple (DCWV)
Accessories: Brads, Rick-rack, tag from Just Delightful scrappin' kit (SU)


1 comment:

Unhinged said...

Neat card! I remember when I took a (forget the name) class where you learn how to put photos together on an album page, and add little captions about the photos. And you can add cut up colors of construction paper, stickers, whatever. Scrapbooking?

I had a blast. I love being creative like that, but I have to be led. And it has to be in a class with people. When I got married, I did a big photo frame of some of the photos everyone took and made like a photo/caption collage. I made a frame for my family, and one for my ex-hubby.