Friday, August 15, 2008

Which of the Five Senses Are You

I am definitely NOT a natural conversationalist, but I am good with foreign languages and do love music more than most people I know.



You Are the Sense of Sound



You love to talk, but you also love to listen.

You are simply a natural conversationalist.

You can have a deep conversation that lasts for hours and come out of it feeling energized.

You have a good ear for foreign languages and accents of all sorts.

You can imitate people quite well.

You also are a huge lover of music. You probably love music more than most people you know.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm, you have some interesting topics. I'm the sense of sight, but I don't agree with all that it says.

Maggie Nash said...

I'm the sense of touch! Pretty accurate actually! Go check out my blog...

Nina said...

I am sight. I got this result. Since blogspot do not like the coding I cannot put it on blog so I'll put it here instead.

You are a very observant, detail oriented person.
You are able to take in a lot of information at once.
You often see things that other people never notice.

You have a good eye for design and aesthetics.
You love to be surrounded by beauty - natural or not.
When you imagine how something should look, you see it clearly in your mind.

Kinda accurate. I do see stuff inside head all the time.

Nina

Heather said...

Interesting result, Nina!

Blogger usually loads in "compose" mode. To post blogspot code to your blog, you need to click on the tab next to "compose" that says "edit html" - then paste your code, and go back to "compose" to see how it looks. It took me a while to figure that out, too.