Tuesday, September 23, 2008

AFSS36 / Snowman


Please forgive me for posting a winter card on the first full day of Autumn. This is another of the long cards I was working on last week fitting the September Mini Sheetload sketch. The finished card measures 4x9 inches and fits a standard #10 business size envelope. It also fits Allison's snowman challenge for this week, which is why I am posting it today. I promise something more autumnal tomorrow. *grin*

Stamps: Snowman - Holiday Tag Time (Stampin' Up), Greeting - Winter Wonder Remixed (Verve)
Paper: DCWV
Ink: Basic Black, Brocade Blue
Accessories: 1-1/4 & 1-3/8 Circle Punches (Marvy), Le Plume Markers, Ribbon (Michael's), Mini Glitter Brad (Masterpiece Studios)



5 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Hey...I have that DP too! I have wondered how I would use it...thanks for the inspiration! Love this snowman too but I do think that "It's Snow Time" will always be my fav! Thanks for playing!

Heather said...

Thanks Allison! I'm not one for paisley, but when I saw this print in the DCWV Christmas Glitter Stack, I immediately thought of this sketch and this stamp. Love it when inspiration comes swift like that!

Heather said...

Aren't these long cards great? I've really been getting into them this month, thanks to the sheetload sketch. Thanks for looking at my card, Jen!

Kathryn said...

Love it!!!
The DP is so very pretty -- love that shade of blue! :)

Heather said...

Thanks Kathryn! :)