Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Holiday Cheer

Here is this year's Christmas card -- or at least, the one most people received from me. I churned out about 60 of these, but younger recipients and a few others received Santa cards instead. There were also about a dozen people who received snowman cards. As always, you can click on the images for a larger view. Merry Christmas!




Stamps: Holiday Cheer (Studio G)
Paper: Christmas Stack (DCWV)
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Ribbon (Michael's), Circle Punches (Marvy), Markers (Le Plume II)



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas

Eaton Bennett aka Berenice Albrecht said...

Merry Christmas Heather...cute card!

Heather said...

Thanks Alice and Eaton. I hope you both enjoyed a pleasant Christmas!

Anonymous said...

I'm bummed about TT. Sorry to miss one from you.

Heather said...

Aww, I'm sorry to disappoint, but since I knew I wouldn't be online much today (if at all), I decided not to do one. I promise that next week's - already scheduled to post Wednesday evening - will make up for it. Really! ;)