Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Today's Horoscope

In light of some of the crazy dreams I've had of late (some of which have been shared here), I couldn't help snickering over my horoscope for today:

Your dreams should be interesting. You'll be able to solve puzzles and difficult problems while sound asleep. Go to bed thinking about the issue.


HA! The only question is, which issue? Heavens know there are enough of them to choose from. *Snicker*

On a related topic, received a letter today from my friend and sorority sister MA. I sent her a copy of that dream I had a few weeks ago (see Nov 19), about us burying deceased alumna in the sorority suite basement. As expected, she had quite the chuckle over it. In fact, she said she was laughing so hard she had tears streaming down her face. Always happy to amuse! Wonder what she'd make of that other one I had with the mouse and hedgehog? Hehe...


No comments: