Friday, February 06, 2009

LSC205 (CAS) -- Baby Cards

Our neighbors had twin girls this week, quite a surprise to them as they were not expecting a duo. I decided to use last week's Limited Supply Challenge (Clean and Simple designs) to make a card for them. I made the card at right first, using the retired SU set, Buggies & Booties. I love this set but, alas, have not had much chance to use it. I made the first card, then thought, "Wait...since they had twins, what if I used the shoes stamped twice?" And then it got even more perfect when I was digging through various sets to find an appropriate sentiment and came across the one I used from my Life Cycles set (card below). So, that is the one they will be receiving. The other I will set aside until it is needed.

(Sentiment on top card says, "Babies are bits of stardust blown from the hand of God. ~Larry Barretto" and bottom card says, "Eveything's better with two.")




Stamps: Buggies & Booties, Life Cycles (Stampin' Up)
Paper: White (Xerox Cardstock), Pinks (DCWV)
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Pixie Pink (SU)
Accessories: Grosgrain ribbon (JoAnn's), Corner Rounder Punch



No comments: