Friday, July 10, 2009

Friday 5: Holes

1. Where can you go for a really good bagel, and how do you like yours?
Bagels Forever, University Ave. I'm partial to the cinnamon raison, lightly toasted, with cream cheese (plain or blueberry).

2. What is your favorite style of doughnut?
Bavarian cream filled bismarck.

3. What’s your favorite flavor of Lifesavers?
Wintergreen

4. What O-shaped breakfast cereals do you like?
Umm...none. I prefer Cinnamon Life.

5. How do you feel about onion rings, and where can you get some good ones?
YUCK! No onions!



3 comments:

Mimi Lenox said...

Heather,

I've noticed that you play a few other memes in the blogosphere. I really enjoy your answers! I'd like to invite you to play The Queen's Meme every Tuesday with Mimi Queen of Memes.
The fun begins next week on July 14, 2009. I will send another reminder to everyone on Monday.
The Queen's Meme

I hope you will join us!
Mimi Lenox

Jana said...

1. Hmmmm...bagels. Cinnamon sugar with honey almond cream cheese, thanks. hehehe

2. Chocolate iced. *moan*

3. I'm with ya on the wintergreen.

4. Not a cereal girl. I'd rather eat toast.

5. No onions??? WTCrap? LOL I'm not always terribly fond of onion rings but the popular bbq place here in town makes what they call onion slivers which are really thin onion rings that I just LOVE. Dip 'em in ranch dressing and I've got a MEAL. :-D

Just had to throw in my five cents worth. hehehehe

Heather said...

Mimi - I'd have to see the questions first. ;)

Jana - I can't stand onions. And double YUCK if you're pairing them with ranch dressing. Ugh!