Saturday, September 19, 2009

SC246 / LSC238 Trick-or-Treaters

Yes, another Halloween card. Can you tell I am anxious for fall to begin? What can I say? Autumn is my favorite season! I played around with some previously stamped and colored images this evening and made up a bunch of the card below. This one fits two challenges -- this week's sketch challenge, SC246, as well as the limited supplies challenge. The LSC challenge this week was to make a card using "spooky colors" such as black, orange, green and purple, and no more than four embellishments. It didn't have to be a Halloween card, but my mind is on holiday cards these days.

Have a great weekend!



Stamps: Trick-or-Treaters (Inkdinkado)
Paper: Spider Webs (DCWV Fall Stack 2008), Green, Purple, Black, Orange (The Paper Company)
Ink: Basic Black (SU)
Accessories: Bat Punch (EK Success), Bat and Moon brads


No comments: