Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Sorry...

No Thursday Thirteen again this week due to family issues. I had hoped to be back with a holiday recap, but my Mom has been suffering health problems the past month and took a bad turn this week. She looked good last Tuesday and seemed to be doing better, but the past week...not so great. She developed pneumonia yesterday (Tuesday) and it had worsened so much today that they have transferred her to Hospice Care, where it looks like I may be spending a great deal of time (sitting idly doing nothing) through the weekend. Book...check. Journal...check. Stitching...check. Okay, maybe not so idly. I hope to be back to my regular schedule again soon!


5 comments:

Alice Audrey said...

Very sorry to hear that. How long has she had it and what is their prognosis?

storyteller said...

Glad you let us know what's happening. I'll be praying for your mom, her doctors and caregivers, and you. Take care ...
Hugs and blessings,

Paige Tyler said...

Hope your mom feel better!

*hugs*
Paige

My TT is at http://paigetylertheauthor.blogspot.com/

Nina said...

I'm sorry to hear about your mom. Praying for her.

HUGS!!

Nina

Jana said...

Love and prayers for you and Mom, Trix. (((hugs)))