Sunday, August 22, 2010

West Meets Midwest

Alice and fam were in town visiting family this week, which means we finally got to meet. We were originally going to walk the Arboretum, but owing to severe t-storms and a lot of rain Friday night, we decided that might be a bit too muddy, and opted for wandering the zoo instead. Despite the fact that it was really hot and humid (note the sunburns and flushed faces), we had a pretty good time, and I learned that you never know what you're going to get when you hand Mr. Al your camera...











2 comments:

Alice Audrey said...

LOL. Yeah, he's dangerous with a camera.

Dang! I knew I should have worn a better outfit. You just wait. When I get a chance I'm going to post a picture of you, too.

Heather said...

Uh-oh...should I be scared?

I was wondering if you guys had made it back yet. Did you remember to get pics of the sunflowers for me? *g*