Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Cards 9: Tim Holtz, Blue Scheme

My last Christmas card share of the year! This group of cards again uses the Tim Holtz "Holiday Collections" set, but in a blue scheme. Pacific Blue, to be exact. I really liked the way all of these (somewhere around 40 cards) came out. In addition to using up quite a few sheets of designer Christmas paper, I also used up a ton of brads that were starting to collect dust. I love embellishing with brads, and some basic colors like white may be replenished, but others...probably not.



















STAMPS: Holiday Collections (Tim Holtz)
PAPER: Wausau Paper, DCWV
INK: Pacific Blue
ACCESSORIES: Brads, Computer generated greetings, Word Window punch (SU)



3 comments:

Alice Audrey said...

I'm not generally that big a fan of brads, but they did add a lot to the cards.

Jana said...

I do love all these. The vintage feels is just lovely.

Heather said...

Thanks, Jana. I really like the blue ink I borrowed from Kim. Must get that color for my own stock!