Friday, July 06, 2012

4th of July Cards 2012

A couple of cards for the 4th of July...

I meant to post these on Monday, but forgot I wanted to add a third pic and it was still sitting in 'drafts' on Tuesday. Oops. Ah, well...never too late to share, right?

The first featured a retired stamp set from SU that I have not used in ages. Figured it was past time to pull it out again and wipe off the dust. The second uses a panal from cards made in 2009. I found a bunch of extra panals and used a few for some quick, easy cards.






STAMPS: Thankful Thoughts (Stampin' Up)
INK: Night of Navy, Real Red (SU)
PAPER: DCWV




STAMPS: Let Freedom Ring (Papertrey)
INK: Night of Navy, Real Red (SU)




5 comments:

Shelley Munro said...

These are cute. I like seeing what you do with your cards.

Heather said...

Thanks Shelley! :)

Alice Audrey said...

The second card really shows your eye for space and positioning. At first I wondered how you could get multiple colors of ink on one stamp. It's professional quality.

Jana said...

All of these are great. I loved mine, btw. I love the nostalgic feel of it. :)

Heather said...

Alice: Thank you! There actually is a way to do multiple colors on one stamp (but I'm not telling). ;)

Jana: Thanks, I'm glad you liked! :)