Saturday, March 30, 2013

2013 Easter Cards - Part 2

Here are more of the Easter cards made this year. As mentioned yesterday, I used this template, created by Kathy at Splitcoaststampers, to make both Easter and birthday cards this month. One Sheet Wonder (OSW) templates are a great way to create a lot of cards in a short amount of time. You can see her beautiful samples here.

As her template was for a 6x6 sheet of paper yielding six cards, and my paper was actually 8x8, I netted 10 to 12 cards per sheet of designer paper. You can also see them on her blog.  

Here are another five examples of the cards made. Remember: I had multiples of some designs. Oh--for some reason the teal designer paper in the bottom two photos looks lighter than the first three pics, but it is in fact the same paper.




Here are close-ups of the two cards shown above:









STAMPS: None
PAPER: Cafe Mediterranean (DCWV)
INK: None
ACCESSORIES: Paper flowers (Hero Arts and Prima), Brads, Grosgrain ribbon, Computer-printed greetings, Word Window punch (Stampin' Up)



4 comments:

Alice Audrey said...

I love the way the flowers come together, particularly in the last one.

Heather said...

Thank you! I thought I had a lot more variety of the flowers than I do, so was glad to find some that worked with this color scheme. And wouldn't you know--I was at JoAnn's last weekend and completely forgot to see what they had.

Alice Audrey said...

I'm going over my budget for the year, and was surprised by how many receipts I have for JoAnn's.

Heather said...

It's a good thing JoAnn's, Michaels and Archivers aren't close by. I spend enough at Wisconsin Craft Market, with what little I do spend on craft supplies. Of course, if I time my visits right, I get a family discount at WCM (aunt works there).