Monday, July 01, 2013

4th of July Cards -- 2013

I realize I haven't shared any cards or other craft projects here in quite a while, so here are a few I made for the upcoming holiday. Click on any link for the sketch or more information about each challenge.




This first one was made for the SCS CAS225 challenge, which was a sketch challenge.

Stamps: America (Rubber Cottage stamps)
Paper: DCWV, Wausau Paper
Ink: Real Red




Card number two fits the CAS(E) this Sketch! 33 challenge.

Stamps: Life & Liberty (Stampendous)
Paper: DCWV, Wausau Paper
Ink: Real Red (SU)
Accessories: Star brads




This last card was made for last week's SCS sketch challenge, SC442.

Stamps: Statue of Liberty - Land That I Love (SU); Greeting & background spray behind greeting - Let freedom Ring (CSS)
Paper: DCWV
Ink: Real Red (SU)
Accessories: Circle punches (Marvy), Word Window punch (SU)



HAVE A SAFE AND FUN 4TH!





10 comments:

Shelley Munro said...

Gorgeous cards as usual! Enjoy your holiday :)

Heather said...

Thanks, Shelley! ☺

Unknown said...

Very nice. You are so talented. Hope you have a great 4th of July!

Heather said...

Adelle: Thank you! :)

Julie said...

These are so cool! (I really need to start posting some of my own projects ... there are only so many hours in a day) :) I have some card-making books, but have yet to put them to use!

Heather said...

Thanks, Julie! I have a ton of stamping and scrapbooking materials, as well as a library full of books and magazines. And then there's the internet... I've been a bit lax in my cardmaking lately, so am trying to step it up a bit this month. I should have a Christmas-in-July weekend again this year with a friend. We got a LOT done last year when we did that. ☺

Susan (rainy) said...

These are all great July 4th cards.. Love the Clean & Simple designs.

Heather said...

Thanks, Susan! : )

Jana said...

I loved mine. :-) Thanks!

Heather said...

Thanks, Jana--glad you liked! ☺