Saturday, November 23, 2013

2013 Thanksgiving cards

A couple cards for Thanksgiving . . .

Two things a friend and I agree on is that there really aren't enough stamps for Thanksgiving and it is hard to find a decent turkey stamp -- and let's face it, you can't use the same exact stamp every year. So . . . I did an internet search for turkey clipart and found these two images. Designer paper is from DCWV, solids from Darice. Greeting is computer printed and punched using the Word Window from Stampin' Up.










4 comments:

Jana said...

Creative thinking! :) They turned out great.

Heather said...

Thanks, Jana! :)

Alice Audrey said...

I like the leaf background.

Heather said...

Alice: Thank you. I've had that paper for a few years now. I'm glad i finally came up with a way to use it.