Saturday, November 16, 2013

Fall Birthday Collection

A few fall birthday cards for the ladies . . .





I love this stamp, and have one more in that series ("Reese") -- I didn't discover them until they were on clearance, so missed getting others that went with them. Greeting on the inside is from Endless Creations and says, "Happy Birthday / Hoping this greeting finds you celebrating in style!"


Stamps: Julia (Stampendous)
Paper: DCWV, Recollections
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Colored pencils, blender pen, oval punches (Marvy), Computer printed gretting, Word Window punch (Stampin' Up)


4 comments:

Rebecca said...

I have had "make cards" on my list for the longest time....

Heather said...

Rebecca: Time to cross those cards off your to-do list. The Christmas crunch is on!

Alice Audrey said...

These a cute.

Is it like combining parts for paper dolls? We had some stickers like that. My dd loved them.

Heather said...

Alice: No, no "paperdoll" effect here -- although... Looking at this stamp, you've now given me an idea to try some "paper piecing" with it. I've never actually tried, but other cards I've seen with it look so cool, and wouldn't that top look lovely in subtle patterns?