Saturday, March 29, 2014

Two cards

Last Saturday, I attended a Stampin' Up workshop hosted by a friend. We made two cards during the course of the afternoon. I am kicking myself for not charging my camera Friday night as planned -- I would have liked to get a photo of all the dress cards together. Although we all used the same paper and accessories, everyone's card turned out just a little bit different. Some people made the dress all one print, a couple of us did the top in this solid turquoise color. While Maria made her's a pullover type blouse, I made mine into a cardigan. Some had ruffles at the waist, others at the hem. Some had pearl jewelry, or a belt. As I said -- kicking myself. I've linked to products used where I could.


Materials: Dress Up Framelits, Oval Framelits, SU Ribbon,
Stampin' Up papers, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder,
Basic Pearls Jewel Accents,


Stamps: Starburst Sayings, Banner Blast (Sale-a-bration set)
Paper & Ink: Stampin' Up; Accessories:  Banner punch,
Decorative Dots embossing folder, Starburst Framelits 




4 comments:

Alice Audrey said...

I would love to have seen the variety.

Heather said...

Alice: Uh-huh, the one time I forget to charge the camera when I know it needs it. Would have been cool to see them all side-by-side. :-\

Susan (rainy) said...

Well it sounds (and looks) like you had a great time. The dress card is adorable. And the second card is such a great sketch. Both are lovely.

Heather said...

Thanks, Susan, it was a fun time. Crafting with others usually is. I've seen so many creative designs using that dress set that I'm tempted to add it to my wish list. ☺