Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Thursday Thirteen 386: Recently Viewed





Here are some of the movies watched during June and July. Half of these I had seen before, while the rest were new-to-me movies. An (*) denotes a first viewing.



01. My Sister Eileen * (1955; Jack Lemmon Janet Leigh, Betty Garrett)

02. Mamma Mia! (2008; Meryl Streep, Amanda Seyfried, Pierce Brosnan, Colin Firth, Stellan SkarsgÄrd, Christine Baranski)

03. The American President (1995; Michael Douglas, Annette Bening, Martin Sheen, Micharl J. Fox, Richard Dreyfus)

04. Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014; Chris Evans, Samuel L. Jackson, Scarlett Johansson, Robert Redford, Anthony Mackie)

05. The Trouble With Angels (1966; Rosalind Russell, Hayley Mills, Binnie Barnes, June Harding, Mary Wickes)

06. Where Angels Go, Trouble Follows * (1968; Rosalind Russell, Stella Stevens, Binnie Barnes)






07. The Great Debaters * (2007; Denzel Washington, Forest Whitaker, Kimberly Elise)

08. Flight * (2012; Denzel Washington, Nadine Velazquez, Don Cheadle, Tamara Tunie)

09. A Boyfriend for Christmas (2004; Kelli Williams, Patrick Muldoon, Charles Durning)

10. Seven Years in Tibet * (1997; Brad Pitt, David Thewlis, BD Wong)

11. The Mirror Has Two Faces (1996; Barbra Streisand, Jeff Bridges, Lauren Bacall, Pierce Brosnan)

12. Taps * (1981; George C. Scott, Timothy Hutton, Ronny Cox, Tom Cruise, Sean Penn)

13. The Contractor * (2007, Wesley Snipes, Eliza Bennett, Lena Headey)



Seen anything good lately?



LINKING TO: Thursday Thirteen









6 comments:

colleen said...

I've seen about half of these. I loved "Still Mine" and good science fiction. I'm currently mad about Mad Men and enjoying reading Dave Eggers' heartbreaking work of genius.

Heather said...

Colleen: Some good movies here, yes? ☺

CountryDew said...

I think I've only seen Mamma Mia and The American President. I keep thinking I need to watch more film but never do.

I am into fantasy so the last movie I watched was The Hobbit: The Battle of Five Armies on HBO the other night.

Alice Audrey said...

Interesting how two of them have both trouble and angels in the title.

Heather said...

Anita: For not having cable, I actually get a few good movie channels.

Heather said...

Alice: Not so coincidntal, as they are a series. I like "The Trouble With Angels" better that n the sequal.