While I haven't had as much time for crafting the past few months, I have been getting together with a friend every Sunday as we tried to finish Christmas cards and presents together while watching the Packers games and holiday movies. Here are thirteen of the movies watched during November and December craft sessions (click on any title for more info):
01. A Royal Christmas (2014; Lacey Chabert, Stephen Hagan, Jane Seymour)
Prince Leopold, heir to the throne of Cordinia, wishes to marry his young love Emily Taylor, a humble seamstress from Philadelphia. But Leopold's mother, Queen Isadora has other plans for her son.
02. Charming Christmas (2015; Julie Benz, David Sutcliffe, Catherine McNally)
When a young businesswoman plays Mrs Claus at her family's department store over Christmas, her life begins to take some unexpected turns.
03. A Gift Wrapped Christmas (2015; Meredith Hagner, Travis Milne, Anna Van Hooft)
Personal shopper Gwen's newest client, Charlie, is a high-rolling, workaholic, single father. When Gwen meets his 8-year-old son, Owen, during a package drop, she is saddened to see just how little time Charlie spends with him. Determined to get Charlie to appreciate his family, Gwen makes it her Christmas mission to get him into festive spirit. As she gets closer to Charlie and Owen, she also discovers what she wants for the holidays.
04. 12 Men of Christmas (2009; Kristin Chenoweth, Josh Hopkins, Anna Chlumsky)
A high-powered New York publicist finds herself in Montana promoting a charity calendar after being betrayed by her boss and fiancé. Unfortunately, matters of the heart are just as complicated in the wilds as they are in the big city.
05. Moonlight & Mistletoe (2008; Tom Arnold, Candace Cameron Bure, Barbara Niven, Ben Richards)
In 'Saint' Nick Crosby's old-fashioned all-year Christmas village Santaville, working as a mere elf on Christmas preparations all year killed his daughter Holly's seasonal spirit. So she moved out, feeling neglected since ma's death, to become a Boston toy firm's hardest-working sales executive. When Nick makes a bad fall, she returns to help out. She finds Santaville outdated, near bankruptcy despite much generous help, especially from shy Peter. She tries to save it, counting on a plan proposed by charming financial advisor Ben Richards.
06. The Flight Before Christmas (2015; Mayim Bialik, Ryan McPartlin, Reginald VelJohnson)
Two strangers who both happen to be in marketing, share a room at a bed-and-breakfast when a snowstorm strands their flight in Montana on Christmas Eve.
07. A Crown For Christmas (2015; Danica McKellar, Rupert Penry-Jones, Ellie Botterill)
After getting fired from her job as a maid at a ritzy New York hotel, Allie reluctantly accepts a temp gig as the governess to a young girl who is part of a powerful family in Europe that lives in an actual castle.
08. Help for the Holidays (2012; Summer Glau, Eva LaRue, John Brotherton)
Sara Vancamp is a busy mom with no Christmas spirit. Christine, an elf from Santa's village who wonders if there could be more to life than making toys in the North Pole, comes to the real world to help the VanCamp family, mom Sara, dad Scott, and their two kids, re-discover Christmas spirit.
(This was by far my least favorite)
09. The Santa Clause (1994; Tim Allen, Judge Reinhold, Wendy Crewson, Eric Lloyd)
When a man inadvertantly kills Santa on Christmas Eve, he finds himself magically recruited to take his place.
10. On the Twelfth Day of Christmas (2015; Brooke Nevin, Robin Dunne, Dani Kind)
Maggie is thrilled when Mitch, her long time crush, moves back to town. When she learns Mitch's love for Christmas has drastically changed she tries to bring his holiday spirits back on track by showing him the magic of Christmas.
11. A Christmas Detour (2015; Candace Cameron Bure, Paul Greene, Sarah Strange)
An anxious bride-to-be throws in with a broken-hearted guy and a happily married couple for an emergency ride to NYC, learning about each other and themselves along the way.
12. Becoming Santa (2015; Meredith Baxter, Laura Bell Bundy, Tony Cavalero, Michael Gross, Jesse Hutch)
A woman brings her boyfriend home for Christmas to meet her parents, Santa and Mrs. Claus. He must decide if he's willing to continue their relationship after learning that he'd be next in line for Santa's job.
13. A Boyfriend for Christmas (2004; Kelli Williams, Patrick Muldoon, Charles Durning)
On Christmas Day, Santa brings two lonely people together. But can love overcome deception?
Have you seen any of these, or are there Christmas movies you have watched this year or try to watch every year?
LINKING TO: Thursday Thirteen