Thursday, December 22, 2016

Thursday Thirteen 443: More Christmas Cards

For your viewing pleasure, I have thirteen more Holiday cards made this year. I churned out about 50 cards over the last weekend, all of which were either handed out or posted Monday.



All of the "Santa Postage" cards were made
from a sheet called "Christmas Cheer" from
Graphic45, which I cut up into blocks of 2-4
images (with a couple singles leftover)


This one looks far more stunning and elegant IRL.




This card is a "short skinny" one,
measuring 6-1/4 x 3-1/3, and
fits a small standard letter envelope.




All images, including this 3D stitcker, are popped up
using adhesives squares for a bit of dimension.


Top panel is popped up. 








The deer image was leftover from cards made several
years ago. Still have a bunch left.










LINKING TO: Thursday Thirteen




10 comments:

Lea said...

Very nice!
I love sending and getting Christmas cards!
Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for the New Year!

Heather said...

Thank you, and Merry Christmas, Lea!

Mia Celeste said...

I like the ones with stamps and I like that you centered your post around the holiday. I did, too. Merry Christmas!


http://otherworlddiner.blogspot.com/2016/12/need-christmas-movie-thirteen.html

Heather said...

Thanks, Mia! Merry Christmas!

CountryDew said...

I like your homemade cards better'n my store-bought ones, but apparently no one around here makes cards, except maybe digitally. You obviously have quite a talent for this. They are beautiful.

Merry Christmas!

Heather said...

Thanks, Anita! If I had your address I'd definitely send you a handmade card. Merry Christmas! '-)

colleen said...

Love the use of old stamps. My favorites are #6 and 8.

Alice Audrey said...

I really like the use of the vintage postage motif.

Beth @ PlantPostings said...

Very nice! Your cards are incredible! Merry Christmas!

Novroz said...

Those are lovely cards...simple and yet beautiful.
I really like the last two