Owing to a lack of time and any other ideas, here is a list of some of the most recent ebooks books purchased. I receive daily emails from Goodreads, Bookbub and B&N featuring specials -- books that are on sale for $2.99 or less -- and sometimes it's difficult to resist temptation with prices far below the normal price. Some of these I had heard of, some I had not, and I've found a few books that looked interesting through these sources. And, as some may expect from me, it's a variety of genres: romance/women's fiction, mystery, literary fiction, and even a nonfiction selection. Now to actually read some of them . . . .
I'm linking titles to Goodreads, so that no one can accuse me of trying to sell something, or represent any particular company. Click on any link for more information!
1. Ten Beach Road by Wendy Wax (Women's Fiction)
2. A Proposal to Die For by Vivian Conroy (Cozy Mystery)
3. Shadow and Silk by Elizabeth Lowell (orig. published as Amy Maxwell)
4. The Paris Wife by Paula McLain (Historical Fiction)
5. The Paris Architect by Charles Belfoure (Historical Fiction)
6. Friday the Rabbi Slept Late by Harry Kemelman (Cozy mystery series that looked fun)
7. Picture Perfect by Jodi Picoult (Women's Fiction)
8. The Dressmaker by Kate Alcott (Historical Fiction)
9. Never Seduce a Scot by Maya Banks (Historical romance)
10. The Romanov Sisters: The Lost Lives of the Daughters of Nicholas and Alexandria by Helen Rappaport (Collection of diary entries and letters written by the four sisters)
11. The Girl Who Chased the Moon by Sarah Addison Allen (Fiction)
12. The Red Pyramid by Rick Riordan (Young Adult fantasy)
13. Also Known As by Robin Benway (YA; the cover and story description reminded me of Ally Carter's "Gallagher Girls" series, which I love)
Mind you, these are merely a few recent purchases for the Nook. There have been plenty of print selections, too.
So... How about you? Have you bought any books (ebook or print) recently?
LINKING TO: Thursday Thirteen