Thursday, September 21, 2006

CowParade: Poppy


Poppy
Location: Upper State Street
Artist: Kelly Parks-Snider
Sponsor:
Chocolate Shoppe Ice Cream Co, Inc.


I think the Chocolate Shoppe’s website says it best….

Nutritional information: Don’t even ask. This is the best ice cream made in Wisconsin, and it tastes so good because it has gobs of rich Wisconsin cream, tons of real ingredients for boatloads of luscious flavors. That means it’s not low-fat, low-calorie or low-anything, and that’s why everyone loves it. You want nutrition, eat carrots.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

So...what's YOUR favorite flavor of ice cream? My basic stand-by is mint chip, but almost anything chocolate without nuts (or coffee flavoring) will do. Like chocolate raspberry truffle or peanut butter cup. Mmm.... I see on their website that they also have a flavor called cake batter fudge. How come they never have that one when I'm there?!


3 comments:

Jana said...

Did I hear Chocolate Raspberry Truffle? *swoon* It's like Manna from Heaven. I could eat my weight in the stuff.

So it's a good thing it's sometimes hard to find 'round here. hehehehehehe

Heather said...

Hehe...yes, it's probably a good thing I've never encountered that cake batter fudge flavor. something tells me that one is extremely rich -- in calories.

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm. Ice cream. My favorite food group!

I'm pretty much a sucker for anything chocolate, but lately I've been hitting the Rocky Road hard.

Cake batter fudge? Sounds scrumptious. And filling. Reminds me of my ill-fated trip to Bruester's with the Birthday Cake ice cream. Yummy when I ate it, but MAN did I regret it later!