Thursday, June 28, 2007

Tagged: 8 Things

No fair! I've been tagged by both Babe and Sally -- don't even think I'm listing 16 things, ladies. All you get is eight. ;)


Here are the rules:

a. Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves.
b. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed.
c. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

So...here are 8 things about me.

1. I don't drink soda.
2. I can't eat raw or stewed tomatoes. In fact, the only way I really like them is in the form of ketchup or spaghetti sauce.
3. I almost got stung by a jelly fish the one and only time I swam in the North Sea.
4. I am not, nor have I ever been, married.
5. I have no kids and have never wanted any. I can take other people's kids only in small doese. Spoil 'em and send 'em back home is my motto.
6. I love all the green veggies most people hate: Broccoli, spinach and brussel sprouts.
7. I don't drive and never have. Sure there are times it may be nice to just jump in a car and go, but for the most part I don't feel I'm missing out at all.
8. I love old cemeteries. Some may think that morbid, but I love the history, the peacefulness, and sense of connectedness associated with them. Imagine all the stories waiting to be discovered!



And I tag...whoever hasn't been tagged already. Yup, if you're reading this and haven't done it yet -- you're it!




No comments: