Friday, December 28, 2007

Happy Bug Day

Today is The Bug's third birthday, which we will be celebrating with a big party tomorrow. These are the birthday cards I made for my niece last night. The top one is from Grandma, the bottom one from me.

Stamps: Fishy Friends, Itty Bitty Backgrounds, It's Your Birthday (SU)
Ink: Basic Black, Taken With Teal (SU)
Paper: Taken With Teal, Almost Amethyst, White
Accessories: Heart Brads, Le Plume Markers


Stamps: Playful Animals (Hero Arts); "Yippee" greeting from Studio G ("You're 3" handwritten
Ink: Basic Black, Green Galore (SU)
Paper: Almost Amethyst, White (SU); Patterned paper by DCWV
Accessories: Le Plume Markers, Grosgrain Ribbon, Marvy circle and scalloped punches


Aren't these animals the cutest? They are part of a clear stamp set from Hero Arts called Playful Animals--one of the best zoo sets I've seen. Here's a view of the entire set:

2 comments:

Annie said...

Happy Birthday to the Bug. Did she have a snowy birthday?

Heather said...

Hi Annie! Yes, my niece had a VERY snowy birthday ~ another 5 inches yesterday! When I got down to their house last night we had dinner, then took my niece and her new sled outside, where my sister, BIL and I took turns pulling her around the yard. She had soooo much fun, and despite being cold and tired did not want to go back inside. LOL

Madison is now tied for second snowiest December at (32.8 inches), with less than three inches separating us from a new overall record.