Sunday, February 03, 2008

Balmy Greetings


I made a bunch of these this past week to add to my latest stash for troops overseas. Some say "miss you," and others the greeting pictured above. Valentines have already been sent off, and now I'm trying to build up a supply of Birthday and Easter cards. With Easter coming so early this year (March 23), it's especially important to get going on those cards right away. Sadly, I have yet to see any new Easter stamps I like this year, so will need to come up with new ways to use old sets -- which, I admit, becomes more difficult every year. I'm thinking I need to print off some vintage Easter images to use as well.

Stamps: Balmy Breezes, Fancy Flexible Phrases (SU)
Paper: White, Elegant Eggplant (SU); Old World Stack (DCWV)
Ink: Basic Black, Elegant Eggplant (SU)
Accesories: Grosgrain Ribbon

No comments: