Monday, August 25, 2008

Book Buzz Tag

Argh! Lynn tagged me when I wasn't looking!

Rules:
I am going to list three categories of books: 5 MUST Read Books, 5 Books on Your Nightstand, and 5 Look For These Soon.

Anyone I tag should put these same lists on their blog but SUBTRACT one book from each list and ADD one of their own.

Then they should tag at least 5 more bloggers. It will be fun to see how the lists change as it goes around the blogosphere.

Please come back to this post and leave a comment so I can see how the lists are changing as they go around the blogosphere.

Since this is Book Buzz…please keep your lists to titles released in 2007-2009.

5 MUST Read Books:
Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer (entire series, really)
Alibi in High Heels by Gemma Halliday (Again, suggest entire series)
A Mile in My Flip-Flops by Melody Carlson
Lover Unbound by J.R. Ward
Yellow Moon by Jewell Parker Rhodes

5 Books on the Nightstand:
Twin Killing by Marshall Cook
Salt: A World History by Mark Kurlansky
Crazy in Love by Lani Diane Rich
Pleasure by Eric Jerome Dickey
From Harvey River by Lorna Goodison

5 Look For These Soon:
Change of Heart by Jodi Picoult
Evernight by Claudia Gray
Just One of the Guys by Kristan Higgins
The Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward
Mayhem in High Heels by Gemma Halliday


I'm tagging: Jana, Nina, Rae, Alice and Maggie.




2 comments:

Maggie Nash said...

Okay...I took the bait...go check out my blog for what I changed :-)

Anonymous said...

Talk about book buzz,I have been hearing about J.R. Ward a lot lately. I feel compelled to go to the books store and check her out.

I'll try to do mine Monday, but may have to shoot for Monday a week from now, depending on how things go with this library business.