Saturday, August 30, 2008

More SC190

A couple more cards from the SC190 batch made up this week. While working on these I found some leftover images of "Julia" from cards made last month, so decided to use them up as well. In both images I tried to change up the color of hair and clothes for some different looks. Total yield: 17 square cards. Oh, and I finally located my hole piercing set, which made centering the brads sooo much easier. You can bet I won't be misplacing that again!



Stamps: "Reese" (in dress) and "Julia" (Fashion Friendzy line by Stampendous)
Paper: Top card -- solid (DCWV), Patterned (Enchante' from Stampin' Up); Bottom card -- All DCWV
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Scallop Punches (Marvy), Markers (Le Plume II), Brads (Hot Off the Press)



2 comments:

Rhonda Stapleton said...

These are so adorable!! I can't believe you made them--I'm so jealous!!

Heather said...

Thanks, Rhonda! I had a lot of fun with this set of cards - so much, in fact, that I've having trouble setting this layout aside to move on to something else. LOL