Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Autumn Wishes


Look! It's a card with a completely different layout!

To be honest, I had the idea to do cards using this layout for a few weeks now, but had only got as far as cutting the cardstock and layering on the 4-inch square matting. It was Nina's comment on my previous post about wanting to do some fall cards that finally kicked my butt into finishing a few. I whipped up four of these in nothing flat!

I love this new autumn set from Inkadinkdo, but wish that they had left the leaves open so that it was easier to add a bit of color to the image. You can see that I tried to add a bit of color anyway, but it really doesn't stand out the way it would were the leaves open images.

Card measures 4.25" sqaure. Matted piece is a quarter inch smaller. Small squares measure 1.75" sqaure.

Stamps: Fall Season (Inkadinkado), Autumn Wishes (Morningstar)
Paper: DCWV
Ink: Basic Black (Stampin' Up)
Accessories: Circle punches (Marvy), Markers (Le Plume II)



No comments: