Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A Much Better Day


This was a much better day. Slept a bit better last night, and not only was there abundant sunshine today, we got all the way up to 70. Yes, spring is slowly creeping in! If not for the wind, this day would have been darn near perfect. I took advantage of the weather and did some walking this afternoon. Four or five miles, camera in hand. I know that will make Jana and Nina happy, if no one else. I also took pics of the handmade quilt received for my birthday. Will get around to uploading and sharing all in good time. Maybe. I still have pics from NYE to finish uploading for friends. But hey--since one of them still owes me pictures promised way back in 1997 following our DC trip...I feel in no hurry to appease them. It's only fair, right? *weg*



4 comments:

Jana said...

Yay for good weather, long walks and Heather with her camera. hehehe

Glad you had a better day yesterday.

Anonymous said...

We got snow off and on all week, but today was nice.

Heather said...

Jana - I knew you'd like the camera part. LOL

Alice - Shhh...hush up with the S word!

While yesterday was 70 and nice, today was 20 degrees COLDER. And I so liked wearing my lighter jacket Tuesday. It was back to the bulky winter one today, and I was glad for it coming home from Borders tonight. BRRRRR.....

Anonymous said...

lol