Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday 5: Shapes

Welcome to this week’s Friday 5. Please copy these questions to your webspace and answer them there. This week's topic is shapes.

1. What is your favorite shape of pasta?
I love tortellini with a meat sauce, so I guess I'll go with that, though I also like rotini.

2. Which of the Lucky Charms marshmallows is (or was) your favorite? [link provided for our non-U.S. friends]
I can't eat this stuff anymore, but used to love the green clover.

3. Of people you know who are older than forty, who’s in the best shape?
My neighbor Janet.

4. What shape is one of the more interesting scars on your body?
I only have two scars, but can't say either is a particular interesting shape. The one by my eye is just a small line near the corner, the one on my ankle a small splotch. Both are hardly noticeable.

5. Of a human’s internal organs, which do you think has the most interesting shape?
Not being a medical examiner, I can't say I've ever thought about this. However, if refering to the game of Operation, I was always kind of partial to the funny bone. ; )



1 comment: