Friday, November 20, 2009

Give Thanks

A couple turkey day cards to share today. I really had to dig to find out what set these little turkeys are from -- it's a retired set from Stampin' Up that a friend owns, and when I stamped these a couple years ago I didn't note the set's name. After scouring the SCS gallery, I have surmised that it is from "Year Round Fun 2." The greeting on the top one, "give thanks," is from the recent "Gobble, Gobble" single turkey stamp. The leaves on the second card are from "Thanksgiving Blessings." I had originally intended to use a vertical "Happy Thanksgiving" stamp in that space, but that stamp is currently MIA. You know I'll find it about a week after Christmas.

Have a fun weekend!






Stamps: Gobble, Gobble; Thanksgiving Blessings; Year Round Fun 2 (All from SU)
Paper: Leaf Paper from Current, Inc; all other from DCWV
Ink: Basic Black, Fall Kaleidecolor
Accessories: Grosgrain Ribbon, Circle punches, La Plume markers (Joann's)



1 comment:

Jana said...

Awe, those are cute. :)