Saturday, January 15, 2011

Artzoobilee: Cats of the World

I know I haven't posted anything on Saturday since Christmas, but I aim to change that starting this week. I don't know how much people appreciate them, but I still have a bunch of the Artzoobilee animals not yet shared, so will continue with those for the time being. Here's my niece, The Bug, to introduce you to one of her favorites.



The front side depicts where various species of Big Cats come from...




The Largest Cats of the World




Lynx and Cougar...




The back side features the Madison isthmus and various local landmarks, including the Henry Vilas Zoo...



Lynx and Siberian Tiger...




Lions and Leopards...




A continental view...



The Bug and Tiger, face to face...





Animal: Cats of the World
Artist: S.V. Medaris
Location: Inside Vistors Center



4 comments:

Shelley Munro said...

Amazing. I really like big cats. I'm working on a shifter story at present.

Alice Audrey said...

That's pretty cool. Bringing Madison into the world through a cat.

Heather said...

Shelley: I love big cats. There's a rescue preserve in Wisconsin I think would be cool to visit.

Alice: That is a cool concept, isn't it?

Alice Audrey said...

Yep.