Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Thursday Thirteen 359: Christmas Sing-Along

One weekend this month while washing the dishes, I had the radio tuned to a local station that plays 24-hour Christmas music. I like this station as they play a nice mix of the old and the new, traditional and contemporary. Here are the songs I was singing along to while cleaning up the kitchen that day.


1. Christmas in the Sand by Colbie Caillait



2. Where Are You Christmas by Faith Hill



3. Feliz Navidad by José Feliciano



4. Hark, the Herald Angels Sing by Amy Grant



5. The Heart of Christmas by Matthew West



6. Carol of the Bells by Manheim Steamroller



7. It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year by Andy Williams



8. The Little Drummer Boy by Chicago


9. Winter Wonderland by Johnny Mathis



10. You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch by Thurl Ravencroft



11. Hangin' Round the Mistletoe by Brooks and Dunn



12. I'll Be Home For Christmas by Tony Bennett



13. The Christmas Song by Michael Bublé




LINKING TO: Thursday Thirteen




10 comments:

Forgetfulone said...

I posted my favorite Christmas songs, too, but only one video. It's late, and I just didn't have time. Some of yours are on my list.

sandyland said...

love all of them

Jennifer Leeland said...

Oooh awesome!! I didn't know Chicago did The Little Drummer Boy.
I love love love Mindy Smith's Christmas songs.

Heather said...

Forgetfulone: I can't wait to check out your song list to see how they compare. ☺

Sandy: Thanks! ☺

Jennifer: Yup, Chicago had a Christmas album. I don't think I know who Mindy Smith is.

CountryDew said...

I love Manheim Steamroller and I had no idea Chicago ever did Christmas songs. That is wonderful.

colleen said...

Some new on and classics. I've always loved John Lennon's And So this is Christmas.

Heather said...

Anita: I did know Chicago had a few songs out, but had not realized how late their Christmas album was released (1998). Mannheim Steamroll and Kenny G are both great instrumental choices when you want to read or relax without the distraction of lyrics.

Heather said...

Colleen: Another good song!

Alice Audrey said...

I haven't heard Carol of the Bells in a while. It's been one of my favorites of ages.

Heather said...

Alice: I've heard "Carol of the Bells" a lot this year - which is a good thing I like it. ☺